Jaimee Yoshizawa, PE, CCIM, is President and sole 100% stockholder of The Red Ltd. She founded her first company, a full-service civil engineering, commercial real estate and development company in the late 1990s. Ms. Yoshizawa received a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from the University of Hawaii, starting her career as a Civil Engineer in both Hawaii and Nevada. Ms. Yoshizawa registered as a professional civil engineer in Nevada in 1997 and then a real estate broker, and a property manager. Ms. Yoshizawa is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), making her a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate.
Ms. Yoshizawa’s 20+ years experience, managing her own development projects as well as for select clientele, lends a unique skill set providing her the opportunity to use a multi-faceted approach to manage and execute complex. Ms. Yoshizawa provides key development roles; facilitating all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, design-development, sales and marketing, project controls, construction administration and asset management.
Her recent notable projects include:
- The planning and development of a 424-acre community comprised of 1,200 residential lots and 80 acres of commercial in Dayton, Nevada.
- The planning and participating in management efforts for a $3.5 billion resort corridor development in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The management of a $142 million ventilation shaft project in Elko, Nevada.
- Master planning for a 250-acre project in Carson City’s largest master planned community.
- Project management for a 700-acre master planned community in Northern Nevada.
- Development feasibility for a 1,200-acre master planned recreational development in Utah.
Ms. Yoshizawa has established herself as a leading female developer in Las Vegas. With experience and a focus in the commercial sectors, Ms. Yoshizawa has proven herself to be a forceful competitor in an industry dominated by men. With few female developers in town, Ms. Yoshizawa shines from the crowd and is paving the road for young women who aspire to follow in her footsteps.