A multi-faceted and unique approach to creating, defining and executing complex real estate projects.
RE-DEFINING THE ART OF EXECUTING GREAT PROJECTS.
A solid foundation in civil engineering coupled with broad project management experience and commercial real estate expertise; the Principal's diverse background promotes a unique approach to real estate development.
VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND THE TEAM TO EXECUTE
Ms. Yoshizawa's 20+ years experience, managing her own development projects as well as for select clientele, lends a unique skill set providing her the opportunity to use a multi-faceted approach to manage and execute complex. Ms. Yoshizawa provides key development roles; facilitating all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, design-development, sales and marketing, project controls, construction administration and asset management.
Her recent notable projects include:
- The acquisition, planning and development of a 424-acre community adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf and country club, comprised of 1,100 residential lots and 80 acres of mixed-use project in Dayton, Nevada.
- The planning and participating in management efforts for a $3.5 billion resort-corridor development in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Master planning and engineering for a 240-acre project in Carson City’s largest master planned community.
- Project controls for a $142 million ventilation shaft project in Elko, Nevada.
- Development feasibility for a 1,200-acre master planned recreational master plan in Kanab, Utah.
- Acquisition, planning and engineering as a principal for 48 acres of industrial, single-family residential and multi-family land in Carson City Nevada.
- Project management for a 700-acre master planned community in Northern Nevada.
- Development feasibility and project management for a 160 acre mixed-use master plan in Baker, California.
Ms. Yoshizawa has established herself as a leading female developer in Las Vegas. With experience and a focus in the commercial sectors, Ms. Yoshizawa has proven herself to be a forceful competitor in an industry dominated by men. With few female developers in town, Ms. Yoshizawa shines from the crowd and is paving the road for young women who aspire to follow in her footsteps.